Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Sea Salt

Several weeks ago a box arrived on my doorstep. It was filled with some amazing fabric.

The box practically exploded :-)

Island Batik has released their latest fabric fashions. I am always amazed at the beauty and brilliance of their fabric lines. 

I gathered up a collection of the Fall/Winter fabrics that was sent to me. 


Sea Salt - Sandy

Now I wonder what will happen with these bright fun fabrics.  Guess you'll just have to come back and see :-)

Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I can't wait to see what you're going to do with those gorgeous fabrics!

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Island Batiks have some fab fabric and I'm so happy you get to play with it.

Smiles,
Kelly

QuiltShopGal said...

I'll definitely come back to see what you create with this gorgeous fabric.

QuiltShopGal
www.quiltshopgal.com

margaret said...

liking these wonder if I will be lucky and have a box appear at my front door111